Thursday, January 31, 2013

3 Day Prep - One Week In!

I'm so excited to be taking part in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk this year!

In the last week, I:
*  had two more people sign up to walk with me, and one more thinking about it (she's an old friend, that I don't see much, and I would LOVE to have her join us!  Wink, wink.).
*  was given my first two donations - $200, so far!
*  started doing some small walks (all I can do yet, according to my weight loss program).
*  set up my 3 Day web page, alerts on Facebook, and put "widgets" on my blog and email signature.

Feeling good!

This week, I'd like to:
*  get on the elliptical for 20 minutes a day.
*  put a change collection jar on my desk at work.
*  find two more people to walk with us!
*  start dreaming up some fun fundraising events!

Thanks for all the supportive comments last week!  I always know when I take on a new endeavor - I've got a ton of people backing me up.  That means the world to me! 

If you'd like to support my walk, there's a pink box to the right --->  Feel free to donate! 


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Prayers for friends.
2.  Making and packing my dinner last night.
3.  Shopping for a Bible Study with Jenny.
4.  A quick answer to some worries.
5.  Mittens.
6.  No cravings!
7.  Reassurance.
8.  Seat warmers.
9.  Remembering to bring my dinner to work with me!
10.  Friends wanting to introduce me to their friends...  Fun!

QotD:  Who do you want to be?
Me.  And no one else.  Life is good.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin