Bran muffins?! Why waste space on my blog for bran muffins?!
Because... these are good. Even my hubby eats them - and likes them (and they have raisins in them!). Even the guys he works with LIKE them. They are delish. And they make tons of batter that keeps in the fridge for 6 weeks - so you can make small batches at a time and always have yummy, fresh muffins.
They're sweet and moist - and great with some fresh fruit in the morning!
So stop grimacing and try some bran muffins. You won't regret it.
2 teaspoons salt
1. Pour 2 cups boiling water over 2 cups All Bran. Let stand, then mix in shortening (or butter).
This batter may be kept in the refrigerator up to 6 weeks. Use as little or as much as you want at one time.
Things I am thankful for today:
2. My sister, Kayla's, last day of high school!
3. Sugar snap peas.
4. A day of busy work at my desk... Yeah. I kinda like those.
5. Talking to the hubby at the end of a long day...
7. Compassionate people.
9. Haagen Daaz "Five" Ice Creams - especially coffee. Yum.
10. Looking forward to coffee with Tracie tomorrow!