Ohmygoodness. We were at my parents' house a couple of weeks ago... and Mom pulled this out of the oven. The aroma alone was delicious! Then the pork... and the glaze... Heaven. I don't think I've ever eaten so much at their house! I couldn't stop!
Do me a favor. Try this one. I can't imagine you wouldn't love it. (And if you don't, don't tell me. It would breakmy heart. For you. It would break my heart for you. Because I want what is wonderful for you.)
6 tbsp soy sauce (or teriyaki - which we used)
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
3. Getting an "A+" on my annual report. Too funny.
6. Feed My Starving Children. The hubby and I joined several other church members and 70+ other people to bag 15,000+ meals tonight that will feed 44 kids in Haiti for a year! Awesome.
7. Getting to know more fun church members!
8. Enjoying the fun with my hubby.
9. Planning our cooking for this weekend - and leftovers for next week. Yum.
10. Vodka tonics. Mmmm...