Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yummy Wednesday - Chipotle Bison Tacos


Yum! I used to hate tacos... to my husband's dismay. And now, I LOVE them! We could eat them once a week and I would be a happy girl! Here's how I like them -

Chipotle Bison Tacos

1.5 lb ground Bison meat (check out the health benefits here!)
1 packet Ortega Smokey Chipotle Taco Seasoning
Tomato
Lettuce
Shredded cheese
Sour Cream
Taco shells, Tortillas, or Tortilla chips
Salsa

Prepare the meat according to the seasoning directions - 1 packet/1.5 lbs bison is perfectly spicy!
Then prepare your taco or taco salad as you'd like! (I like lettuce, tomato, shredded Colby Jack cheese, a little Trader Joe's Medium Chunky Salsa, and a dab of sour cream - with tortilla chips crushed on top.)

Mmmmm.... Now I'm hungry! You'll never go back to ordinary tacos again!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin