Ask for help, supply, guidance, grace... Ask, ask, ask...
Surrender suffering, sorrow, pain. Surrender expectations. Ask to be surprised by joy.
Give thanks. Wait. Watch what happens. Get excited. Open your arms as wide as you can to receive all the miracles with your name on them.
Never forget that all you have is all you need...
Love will not fail you.
Believe. Believe in yourself. Believe in the One who believes in you. All things are possible to she who believes.
Blessings on your courage.
The Soul's awakening is Gratitude. The Soul's essence is Simplicity. The Soul's serenity is Order. The Soul's serenity is Harmony. The Soul's passion is Beauty. The Soul's purpose is Joy...
Through the parting mists where doubt and faith meet, you will see the authentic self is the Soul made visible.
A few last inspiring phrases from my year in "A Simple Abundance."
Happy New Year!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A safe drive to Milwaukee.
2. My yearly egg nog shake at McDonald's.
3. My sister-in-law, Kerry, got engaged!
4. Time with my old roommate, Renee! So good to see her!
5. The little old man who wanted to talk to me at the bookstore. So cute.
6. Playing and talking with the niece and nephews!
7. Opening gifts on New Year's Eve - a fun way to spend the evening. (The poor dog got a Snuggie...)8. Playing games and eating cookies.
9. Everyone, including the little kids, making it til midnight to welcome in the New Year!
10. A New Year's kiss.