Thursday, January 10, 2013

Inspiration

Question of the Day:  Write down something that inspired you today...

In the last couple of days, I've heard two very sad things that were happening in some friends' lives.  One was a scary diagnosis, one was a tragedy that occured in a family.  Both brought me to tears - fearful for these friends and (let's face it) mad at God for letting bad things happen to such good people.

Yet...  These wonderful human beings amaze and inspire me through their strength, sense of humor, love of life, and grace that they offer the world.

And then I remember that God is right there with them...  Through it all.

It's truly amazing what you can handle when you are surrounded by the love of friends and family!  My prayers for strength, courage, wisdom, and renewed life go out to them - as well as the blessing of knowing that they are loved, valued, and never alone...

Who or what is inspiring you today?


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  The dog playing with her "squeaky" balls.
2.  Making plans for coffee with my sister.
3.  Looking forward to the weekend.
4.  Books that reinforce what you're doing right!
5.  Beer tastings...  Nogne O Brown Ale.  Yum.
6.  Hubby letting me eat the yummy leftovers for dinner!
7.  Plans to try a new recipe tomorrow...
8.  Trust.
9.  This video:
10.  Joy... in the midst of it all.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin