Friday, January 4, 2013

Best Part

Question of the Day:  What is the best part of today?

I'm feeling better!!!!  I'm up and moving around.  Washed the sheets, blankets, towels...  Cleaned up the kitchen.  Picked up all the piles we've created this week.  Took down the Christmas tree and decorations... 

Life is looking up!  I even ate...  wait for it...  Pizza tonight!

There's nothing better than starting to feel normal again.  Gives you hope.  (Grin.)

What was the best part of your day?

(Psstt...  Since I'm feeling better, I'm guessing very soon I'll be doing real blog posts again!  Woohoo!)


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Being able to eat real food.
2.  Getting stuff done!
3.  Clean sheets and towels.  Lovely.
4.  Putting Christmas away (this normally makes me sad...  But this year, I've been sick since we put the tree up!  I'm done.)
5.  Excited for Kayla's visit to Idaho with Emily!
6.  Low gas prices!  (Filled up for under $3 a gallon!)
7.  Lotion.
8.  2 more episodes of "Downton."  Almost ready for season 3!
9.  Finding out we can watch "Portlandia" OnDemand.  Awesome.
10.  Going to bed at a normal time.  Life is getting better by the hour!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin