Post a picture of yourself with 15 facts:
(In Portland last fall. Enjoying the afternoon at a park with my friend, Jill.)
1. My feet get really cold, therefore I love fuzzy socks and Smartwools!
2. I do my best thinking in the shower... and most recently, on the elliptical!
3. I'm a night person. Mornings are still rough.
4. I can't have caffeine after 10am or I won't sleep... Isn't that sad?
5. I'm addicted to Indian food at the moment.
6. I've been learning how to make all kinds of bread products over the last year. My next challenge? Naan.
7. I have never craved going somewhere warm more than I am right now!
8. I've been sky-diving twice and there's a hum on the grapevine that I may be able to do it again this summer for charity! Woo-hoo!
9. I love fireworks. LOVE them.
10. I love my job as Director of Youth and Outreach at a Methodist church. It's a great place to be.
11. I'm cheering for the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday!
12. I can't wait to go back to Ireland... There's so much more I want to see and experience!
13. I got the hubby a gift certificate to brew his own beer - and I can't wait to go with him!
14. I love the sound of my dog's toe nails on hard floors. It makes me smile.
15. One of my biggest pet peeves? Cell phones. People talking on them, or texting, while they're driving, walking, grocery shopping, in a restaurant, etc. Pay attention to what you're doing and to the people you're with, please!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A quiet day at home.
2. Not needing to drive on the roads today.
3. Having time to read.
4. Leftover chili - Yowsers! It's spicy! (yum...)
5. The hubby shoveled.
6. The hubby got to go snowboarding.
7. Feeling rested. Finally.
8. Blue Heron soap.
9. Fresh baked bread.
10. A quiet night.