More traveling today - back to MN. Rain and storms follow us to the IL border - and then SUNSHINE! A great day for a drive!
Things I am thankful for:
1. Farmers' Markets - so fun. Nice to see Kankakee has a good one now.
2. Lindsey made us delicious turkey sandwiches before we hit the road.
3. Mark always packs us a "goody-bag" for our drive home. So cute.
4. The hubby is always sad and quiet after he leaves his friend. It's a wonderful thing to have a friendship that runs that deep.
5. Fields of sunflowers! (I wish I had my camera!!!!)
6. Stopping at McDonalds... Strawberry shake. Yum.
7. Singing and dancing in the car to my goofy songs on my ipod. I got a few smirks from the hubby...
8. Getting home at a decent hour.
9. A long hot shower in my own shower!
10. Sleeping in my own bed.
Must-Watch Documentaries by The Pioneer Woman
12 hours ago