Tonight was book group - and for the first time, we ventured to the coziness of someone's home. Mine! It was so fun to open my doors to these friends - to eat, laugh, share, discuss, and pray together. These are some amazing people and I feel so very blessed to have each one of them in my life.
Thanks for a great night, Ladies!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Alarm clocks.
2. Clean laundry.
3. Meeting up with Kelsey while she was on a walk.
5. Feeling a little lost and overwhelmed - and then having someone else put you back together.
6. Fresh flowers.
7. All kinds of yummy foods brought to the house tonight: bacon and cheese dip! fruit pizza! strawberry poppyseed salad! chips and dip! chocolate cake! Delish!
8. Hosting a dinner. So fun.
9. Wonderful friendships with amazing people.
10. Praying together.