1. Going to Irish Fair last Sunday afternoon. So fun to hear some music, listen to people speak with the accent, see art work, smell foods, and look at crafts... It made me miss Ireland already! I can't wait to go back again...
2. The ability to take it easy on the days I have migraines and bad headaches. I'm blessed with understanding friends, co-workers, and family. I'm able to close myself off from the world for a few hours of rest in quiet and darkness - and know that the world goes on.
3. Nutella addictions. I'm afraid I've created some monsters by introducing friends to Nutella. Try it only if you dare... You may find yourself putting it on everything you eat... except maybe Cheese-its. I hear that's not so good! Ha ha ha.
4. A girls' day out to lunch and services at the Aveda Institute with my youngest sister, Kayla. We had awesome lunch at Wilde Roast Cafe in Minneapolis. She got a beautiful haircut and highlights... I got an 80 minute massage - focusing on migraine pressure points. Awesome.
5. A fun night at the movies with my hubby! He took me to see "Julie/Julia" - Junior Mints and all! Such a great, fun, delightful movie! I loved it! (Really not so much a "guy" movie... He was a great sport!)
Things I am thankful for today:
1. No traffic this morning in the metro area.
2. The guy riding a REALLY tall bike in Minneapolis! I would have taken a picture if I wasn't driving...
3. Getting a parking spot at both places in Minneapolis - that NEVER happens!
4. A grilled cheese with bacon, tomato, and avocado. Yum.
5. The boy-child that did my massage today (I swear he was maybe 19 years old!). Goodness. He could have been one of my youth group kids... But. He did know what he was doing - it felt great, and I haven't had a neck-ache or a headache all day!
6. Being told I had great eyebrows. Ha ha ha.
7. The hubby agreeing to go to a movie - and THEN agreeing to see "Julie/Julia."
8. Junior Mints. The only time I eat them is at the movies. We go to a movie maybe three times a year. They're a treat!
9. Have you seen this picture?! It gives me the giggles everytime!
10. I have a surprise waiting for me tomorrow... As much as I hate not knowing what it is... I kind of like it, too. The anticipation is kind of fun!