(Bailey and I curled up in our favorite "Ireland" blanket this weekend. Notice how "wooley" her hair is! I love it when it's this curly... Unfortunately, next week, she willing be getting her summer shave... And then she will be too embarrassed to go for walks... Life is so unfair!)
Visit the Simple Woman’s Daybook, for more women's answers to these questions!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Day one of "Bible in 90 days" challenge completed. 89 to go.
2. My Bible that was given to me for my confirmation, 18 years ago.
3. The doctors and nurses at Methodist Hospital - for taking care of my dad today. He's still there - prayers would be appreciated!
4. Blue skies.
6. My parents' neighbor, Leoni. She's good stuff.
7. My hubby taking me out for a burger and a cold beer after a long day.
8. "Here Come the Newlyweds" TV show - so funny.
9. Lilac bushes.