Monday, June 8, 2009

Coming Home

I lucked out today! I was supposed to have a 2 hour layover in Detroit and get home at 8:30pm... But, I got a direct flight and was picked up by the hubby at 5pm, instead! LOVE when these things happen!

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Spending time with the Fin before she left for daycare this morning. Big kisses and "bye-byes' when she left.
2. Em taking me to the airport. A final few minutes to chat before I would leave.
3. Security going a little smoother today! (No turtle toys to freak people out!)
4. Getting a direct flight!
5. The hubby picking me up with roses! Awww....
6. A quick yummy dinner of gnochi - I was SO hungry!
7. The dog being SO excited for me to be home!
8. Being home in time to curl up with the hubby and watch "Here Come the Newlyweds." This show gives me the giggles.
9. My bed.
10. Just happy to have had a long weekend with Em. It was good.

1 comment:

Carol E. said...

Your life is just too happy and fun. I think we need Ampersand to inject some reality..... hahaha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin