Oh - another busy busy week! When does summer begin?Here's my Fave Five of the week - if you'd like to see more Fave Fives, go to Living To Tell the Story, for lots more!
1. Lots of new recipes this week = Good eatin'! Grilled fajitas, gazpacho, blackberry cobbler... and some old favorites, too! Black bean enchiladas... Yum.
2. A very nice Confirmation service last weekend - I'm so lucky to work with such great kids!
3. Spending time with my sister, Kayla. She and her dog, Hershey, stayed with us for about a week while my parents were out of town.
4. Getting to spend a day with my goddaughter, Elly. What a sweetie pie!
5. Having the whole family together for dinner last night - even if it was quick! My sister, Emily, and her husband, Karlin, were in town just for a couple of hours on a layover (on their way to Alaska!). The only person missing was little Miss Finley!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A nap on the couch after a sleepless night.
2. A cuddly dog.
3. Working on my final sermon for Faith Church - and feeling good about my message to them.
4. Fresh avocado.
5. Stella's Fish Cafe in Uptown - a GREAT patio overlooking Minneapolis! (Even when it starts to rain... Ha ha ha.)
6. Playing in quirky shops - smelling every single candle and sitting on all the weird, funky, furniture!
7. Kitchen gadget stores - LOVE them. The Kitchen Window.
8. Weird flavored chocolate bars - especially one made with dark chocolate, ginger, and wasabi. Yum. Vosges Chocolates.
9. Catching up on my Bible reading.
10. A Father's Day card for my hubby from our goddaughter. So cute!
Are You the Project Linus Lady?
1 day ago