It's Saturday. It's 80 degrees and sunny. My hubby and I are in the same town, and same house for the weekend (even if it is my parents' house). My work is all caught up and done for now. We're making fajitas on the grill tonight. Mocha fudge mousse pie is in the fridge. Life is good.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in (after being rudely awakened at 4:30am by my dad's alarm clock, then 6:30am by the dogs wanting to play!).
2. The hubby making strawberries and biscuits for breakfast.
3. The hubby running errands with me today - ALL OVER the city. But what a great day for it! Moonroof open and itunes blasting!
4. All the errands went smoothly without incident.
5. We stopped and played at Patagonia (sports outfitter type store) and Whole Foods.
6. The grill will be fired up soon!
7. One of my favorite desserts is ready to serve tonight!
8. Plans to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons with the hubby tonight (he hasn't seen it, and I can't wait to see it again).
9. Did I mention what a beautiful day it is?
10. Hershey, my parents' dog, going out by the tree in their front yard and sitting next to the flower pot... Just watching the world go by... So cute.
Must-Watch Documentaries by The Pioneer Woman
12 hours ago