Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yummy Wednesday - Blackberry Cobbler

Ok. I'm cheating today. I tried one of Pioneer Woman's recipes... and LOVE it. Therefore, here is a picture of mine...and now, go get this recipe for a wonderful Blackberry Cobbler from the true genius.
It's totally worth it.

Things I am thankful for today:

1. A cloudy, dreary day - good for getting work done!
2. An evening with the hubby all to myself!
3. The dog being so excited to have the house to oursleves... and me to herself...
4. Getting some new kitchen gadgets - a microplane zester, a pretty red pie plate, and a cooling rack. Fun fun fun!
5. Trying "gazpacho" for the first time (a cold vegetable soup). I liked it!
6. Our nephew, Brandon, made the little league All Star team this summer! Woo-hoo!
7. Drinking wine on the patio.
8. My finches came back!
9. Yummy blackberry cobbler. Yummy.
10. Getting random rebate checks in the mail - a few extra bucks! Nice!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin