"When was the last time you felt comfortable asking anybody for anything - for advice, for help, or even for directions?
"I've recently discovered something that brought a sense of adventure to my daily round. It's so simple, it's scary.
"It's asking for what we want. Help. Advice. Wisdom. Guidance. Information.
"Ask for what you need and want. Ask to be taught the right questions. Ask to be answered. Ask for the Divine Plan of your life to unfold through joy. Ask politely. Ask with passion. Ask with a grateful heart and you will be heard.
It's another busy busy week. So much to do, so little time. I could use some help. This was a good reading for the day... I WILL ask!
Here's to hoping you're asking when you need to, also!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Waking up in my own bed.
2. Puppy kisses.
3. Notes from the hubby.
4. No staff meeting today - just hours in my office to get things done!
5. Sushi for lunch.
6. Dinner with Pastor Penny. A nice break.
7. I almost have a completed job description for my new role!
8. Book group. These ladies make every Tuesday worth it. I love the laughter and the ways we share our lives.
9. The hubby did the grocery shopping.
10. Getting LOTS done!