Uff-da. It's been a week! Here are my favorite five things about the week:
1. Playing with my niece, Finley - running around the kitchen, peek-a-boo, dancing, giggling. Sloppy kisses, "hi," "bye," and "night-night."
2. Spending time with my sister Emily. She's got a great life and is doing great things. She has some big decisions coming up - and she's in my prayers as she figures out what is best for her and her little family.
3. My dad came home from the hospital on Thursday night after a scary 4 days of dealing with pneumonia and a blood infection. In fact, he's so much better - that him and Mom decided to keep their vacation plans and are in California as we type! All good.
4. Mom calling me this morning to ask for answers on a funny get-to-know-you quiz at the family reunion. I was sneakily using the internet to look up answers... She better win!
5. Spending the weekend with my youngest sister, Kayla. I hope she's able to hang out with us "old geezers" for a little bit!
If you'd like to see more "Fave Fives" check out this link!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A day at home by myself!
2. All caught up on my blogging!
3. The pup got her haircut!
4. Feeling a little more rested.
5. Getting everything done for Confirmation this weekend.
6. Looking forward to a yummy dinner tonight.
7. A good laugh: My sister came home way past curfew last night, stressing me out quite a bit. My mom told her this morning, that if I choose not to have kids, it's all her fault! HA HA HA! Love it.
8. Williams-Sonoma catalogs. Guilty pleasure.
9. Getting more cleaning done.
10. Sunless tanners. Otherwise, I would have no color yet! It's time for WARM sunny days!
Must-Watch Documentaries by The Pioneer Woman
12 hours ago