Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Sleeping in.
2. Surprising my Mom by meeting her and Dad at the Minneapolis Farmers' Market.
3. Talking to my sister, Emily, on the phone.
4. Yummy brats, corn on the cob, and cinnamon roasted almonds at the Market - there's always something "festive" about eating vendor food!
5. Trying on hats, pashminas, and sampling new foods.
6. My new pillow!
7. Dinner with my parents and sister - steaks on the grill.
8. Going to the grocery store with my sister, Kayla, and her lovely boyfriend opening a cashier aisle just for us!
9. Trying a new dessert recipe - lots of laughs while attempting to make it!
10. Bailey, the dog, sneaking into a chair at the table with a steak on her plate... and no one in the room! I still cannot believe she didn't jump on the table and devour the entire steak!

1 comment:

Andrea, the little collector said...

Aren't steaks on the grill just yummy?!?! Sounds so fun to be with your family this weekend. The best.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin