1. An easy-going morning.
2. The hubby came home early from work.
3. Beginning the house projects!
5. Pretty paint colors.
6. A spare bedroom to "hide" everything in while we paint.
7. Muscles that are capable of hardwork (even if they do get super sore!).
8. The hubby's willingness to try new things.
9. I get to pick out artwork for the dining room wall! Yippee!
10. Chatting with friends online, late at night.
And for Saturday:
1. Waking up when ready - and not before!
2. Making yummy pancakes for breakfast. (Recipe coming this Wednesday!)
3. Loving our pretty blue bathroom!
4. The hubby and I work so well together - teamwork!
5. The dog brushed wet paint with her tail... then stepped in paint. She gave us lots of laughs!6. Great music to work by!
7. A nice breeze through the windows!
8. Going to Dylan and Tonya's bonfire - a nice break from hard work!
9. Tylenol for all the aches and pains.
10. Loving our "risk" color in the dining room! Phew!