Saturday, May 2, 2009

Everyday

"Today a new sun rises for me, everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it."
--Anne De Lanclos

"You have to count on living every single day in a way you believe will make you feel good about your life - so that if it were over tomorrow, you'd be content."
--Jane Seymour

Good quotes for a sunny, beautiful Saturday morning!

We'll be eating breakfast soon, then a day of yardwork - laying sod, filling planters, and getting my new birdfeeder!

I hope your day is alive and full of renewal - isn't that what Saturdays are for?
Megs

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Saturday mornings - breakfast and coffee.
2. A husband that gives into whims.
3. Flowers -beautiful spring flowers!
4. Birdfeeders.
5. The hubby's hard work.
6. A pretty patio to sit on in the summer to enjoy the evenings.
7. Spontaneous plans.
8. The restaurant, "San Pedro" in Hudson, WI. We always feel like we're on vacation when we visit...
9. Our favorite waitress, Aliza - she'll be there through the summer, thank goodness!
10. Feeling prepared for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! Saturdays are my favorite days! Today is busy celebrating... What kind of birdhouses?

Bebesboutique said...

Happy Day! even if it is raining, we need the rain and everything is green, reminds me of Ireland.

Melissa Kaye said...

What beautiful flowers and a gorgeous patio! I can't wait to be able to spend more time outside!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin