--Anne De Lanclos
"You have to count on living every single day in a way you believe will make you feel good about your life - so that if it were over tomorrow, you'd be content."
Good quotes for a sunny, beautiful Saturday morning!
We'll be eating breakfast soon, then a day of yardwork - laying sod, filling planters, and getting my new birdfeeder!
I hope your day is alive and full of renewal - isn't that what Saturdays are for?
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Saturday mornings - breakfast and coffee.
2. A husband that gives into whims.
3. Flowers -beautiful spring flowers!4. Birdfeeders.
5. The hubby's hard work.
6. A pretty patio to sit on in the summer to enjoy the evenings.7. Spontaneous plans.
8. The restaurant, "San Pedro" in Hudson, WI. We always feel like we're on vacation when we visit...
9. Our favorite waitress, Aliza - she'll be there through the summer, thank goodness!
10. Feeling prepared for tomorrow.