Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prayer

'May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.
May you use the gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.'
--Anonymous

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Sleeping with the window open.
2. Red-wing blackbirds.
3. Open and honest discussion.
4. Ghiradelli milk chocolate squares with caramel filling...
5. Fun plans to look forward to this weekend.
6. Thunderstorms.
7. The smell of rain...
8. Summer pjs.
9. New lotion.
10. Penny's excitement over the "PaperBag Princess." LOL

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love the "Paper Bag Princess"!! It was one of my favorites!

Megs said...

Hmmm... I guess I'll have to check it out! I've never even heard of it until this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin