Well, we finished - finally! The downstairs - living room, dining room, kitchen and powder room are complete! We have painted, cleaned, re-organized, and hung new curtains and wall decor. The home is finally exactly as we would like - and we LOVE it!
Here's some pictures of our humble little home:
Our living room and dining room (say "hi" to Hershey, my parents' dog! She was spending the night...).
Our living room.
Our dining room - check out the green! Whoa!
The kitchen - I love this kitchen, a lot!
The blue powder room - it's actually a much brighter blue than it looks in the picture... But you kind of get the idea...
Hope you enjoyed the "tour!"
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Loving my home.
2. Junk markets - great places to get things to decorate the home, for cheap!
3. Pictures of family and friends on our walls - finally!
5. A kitchen I LIKE to cook in!
6. Sky blue - so fresh and pretty!
7. A hubby who laughs at me when I take pictures of my own home.
8. Behr paint.
9. The hubby let me stay home tonight so I could finish putting the house back together.
10. The feeling that all your hard work was worth it!