What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?" (Author, Gretchen Rubin)
Finally! An easy question!
Friday, I made this:
Pioneer Woman's Pumpkin Cream Pie. Delish - but no substitute for traditional pumpkin pie (in my book, anyway).
And Saturday, I made this:
Anyway. That's what I've been making. I'm sure I'll be making more in the coming week: food, cookies, etc etc. We're getting ready to host a Christmas Open House on Saturday - so there will be plenty more to do!
What are you making?
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A lazy morning (demonstrated so lovily by my dog!).
3. People who respond with a "yes" or "no" on RSVPs. ("Maybes" make me crazy.)
4. Finding a cool "Random Acts of Kindness" type prompt.
5. The sun reflecting on the glittery snow. So pretty!
6. Getting my jars of yummy goodness ready to give away!
8. Getting a lot of reading and planning for work done this morning.
9. Facebook pictures of former youth group kids and THIER kids. Whoa. I feel old.
10. The song, "Where Is The Light?" by Peter Mayer.