"December 8: Beautifully Different.
Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful." (Author: Karen Walrond)
Well this is a hard one. Hmmmm....
1) I like to listen more than talk.
2) I try to look at the positives in a situation.
3) I like things simple.
4) I have a very deep faith in God.
5) I'm always looking for the potential in people and situations.
6) I adapt well to changes.
7) I like to laugh... maybe too much (?).
8) I like creating traditions.
9) I listen and watch for God's promptings in my life (I'm pretty sure I had one last night...).
10) I enjoy the gift of hospitality - creating warm, inviting spaces and welcoming others in.
11) I like to volunteer.
12) I love being married to my husband. He makes me a better person.
13) I love to read and be inspired.
14) I'm working on making my life "a better story."
15) I like working in a job that makes a difference in some people's lives.
16) I love having friends that accept me for who I am - quirks and all.
17) I have a quiet strength that I don't think most people see.
18) I love working with kids.
19) I'm patient (most of the time).
20) I love life.
I think that is my "thankful list" for today, too...
38 minutes ago