Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beautifully Different

"December 8:  Beautifully Different.

Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful."  (Author: Karen Walrond)
--reverb10

Well this is a hard one.  Hmmmm....

1)  I like to listen more than talk.
2)  I try to look at the positives in a situation.
3)  I like things simple.
4)  I have a very deep faith in God.
5)  I'm always looking for the potential in people and situations.
6)  I adapt well to changes.
7)  I like to laugh... maybe too much (?). 
8)  I like creating traditions.
9)  I listen and watch for God's promptings in my life (I'm pretty sure I had one last night...).
10)  I enjoy the gift of hospitality - creating warm, inviting spaces and welcoming others in.
11)  I like to volunteer.
12)  I love being married to my husband.  He makes me a better person.
13)  I love to read and be inspired.
14)  I'm working on making my life "a better story."
15)  I like working in a job that makes a difference in some people's lives.
16)  I love having friends that accept me for who I am - quirks and all.
17)  I have a quiet strength that I don't think most people see.
18)  I love working with kids.
19)  I'm patient (most of the time).
20)  I love life.

I think that is my "thankful list" for today, too... 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin