Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Randomness

Uffda. I haven't slept well two nights in a row... So I'm not feeling all that philosophical, wise, or full of interesting stories today... So I thought I'd just share a couple of bits of my day.

I woke up to SNOW. Everything covered in snow. It's April 5th today, right? After not a lot of sleep... This made me crabby.
By the time I came home from church, around 1pm, things were melting and looking up! I took a nice nap, ate some lunch - and we went for a walk. A much better afternoon! (It's Minnesota... You never know what the weather is going to do!)
My hubby had a chance to watch CBS Sunday Morning while I was at church - he shared this story by Ben Stein with me, called The Divinity of Dogs. I love it! (If you're a dog person, you will to!)

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Even though I'm completely sick of snow - it was very pretty this morning.
2. The roads weren't slippery this morning.
3. Time at a coffee shop this morning to read and relax.
4. A lovely nap.
5. Going for a walk with the hubby and dog, since the day warmed up so nice!
6. Homemade Hawaiian pizza. Yum.
7. Working on home projects - picking out pictures to get framed.
8. Plants are budding!
9. The hubby picked up the house and folded laundry while I was at work!
10. An early night, hopefully.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I missed you today. Carol and I got to talk about you today...during the worship service! I promise we didn't embarrass you! I hope you get some sleep soon. Take care of yourself...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin