Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday - April 17th

Busy busy busy day - and oh, so fun!

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Surprises!
2. Tracy - a good, fun friend!
3. Breakfast sundaes. Mmmm....
4. The shop, "Live, Laugh, Love" - so fun!
5. Recipe books.
6. Pizza Luce. Awesome pizza restaurant.
7. Laura and Kevin. Giggles and fun.
8. Cherry Coke - the REAL stuff with lots of cherry syrup at the bottom of the glass!
9. 75 degrees outside!
10. Going for a walk at 9:30pm - beautiful!
11. Spring peeper frogs.
12. Puppies. We met "Boomer" out on our walk.
13. My new "Windows Down" mix on my ipod - perfect for summer drives!
14. Tirimisu.
15. Frisbee with the dog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay... where is there a shop called Live Laugh Love? Because each of my dds name's start with "L" we have a couple frames with that phrase... and I have my eye on a plaque at Target! Sounds like you had a nice couple of days! see ya soon!

Megs said...

Live Laugh Love is in Edina - on the 50th and France Ave corner! It's a great place! :)

Unknown said...

I need to go! Thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin