Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friendship

"The first blush of friendship is a grace to behold: a moment of shyness, a tentative hello. Every other gift in life takes wing from here - affection, generosity, sharing - until soon your life is rich."
--Anonymous

I loved this quote. I think of all of my friends - old friends, new friends, friends who have seen me through the low times, and friends who have celebrated the highs, friends I see regularly, and those of you far away... You all have blessed my life in so many ways! I wouldn't be who I am today without each and every one of you.

Thank you.

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Sleeping in again.
2. Cleaned out my closet.
3. Laundry done, clean sheets!
4. A little more shopping!
5. Got the last piece of our photo wall for the living room - now that project can get started!
6. A good workout!
7. Lunch at Big Bowl - shrimp pad thai... Yum.
8. Picking paint colors and tile for our kitchen.
9. The hubby did the grocery shopping!
10. The dog got a bath - smells good, and so soft!

1 comment:

Carol E. said...

Great quote and great post. Love your enthusiasm! Will miss you on Sunday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin