Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Counting...

It's been a day. I think I'm just going straight to counting my blessings today.

So, here are the things I am thankful for today:

1. Bibelot gift shops. (Pronounced Bee-ba-low, come to find out!)
2. The hubby calling to tell me a funny fact.
3. The dog responding to the hubby's ringtone by running to the phone with her frisbee!
4. Van Morrison's song, "Whenever God Shines His Light."
5. Sunglasses - actually needed them today!
6. Cardinals in the tree outside my window at work.
7. Diane's story about her two mallards - Daisy and Marmaduke!
8. One of the members of the band we saw Friday night commented on my "Surprise" post! Cool!
9. Bison meat tacos for dinner. Yum.
10. A nice, long walk tonight. Lots of flowers and trees blooming!
11. Turning the computer and phone off for a little while. 12. The book group prayed without me. So proud!
13. My blisters are healing!
14. No plans this weekend. Sounds nice.
15. Pottery Barn catalogs. Guilty pleasure.
16. Austin City Music Festival line-up came out today... Now to convince the hubby to go...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want a nothing weekend! Is the Austin City Music Festival the one you went to last year? Sounds like fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin