Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Smile

This has been floating back to me in a variety of ways over the last week... And everytime, I watch it again and again! If you need a smile today, watch this link: Train Station.

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Waking up to sun shining in the windows.
2. Routine.
3. Creativity.
4. A good staff meeting.
5. 100 calorie chocolate covered pretzels.
6. My elliptical machine - the "magic" machine that makes me exercise!
7. Daydreams.
8. LOST - so good.
9. Cedar Waxwing birds!
10. I make someone happy. :)

8 comments:

Melissa Kaye said...

That definitely made me smile....and made my kids dance!

Bebesboutique said...

Oh Thank you so much for shareing that one!

Unknown said...

Big Smile!

Carol E. said...

I smiled! I laughed! I danced along in my chair! What fun!!!

Mom said...

I think I watch this 4-5x/day!! I think life would be pretty neat if we could break out in song and dance whenever---but I would have to have a great voice and be light on my feet which I have neither, but it's a nice thought!!

Emily said...

Wasn't it a cedar waxwing that found its way into your Mom's freezer once upon a time. That one looked a lot different from the one in the photo. :)

Mom said...

Emily? Would you look like your pics if you had been in the freezer for several months????

Megs said...

Oh dear! LOL That was the best laugh - seeing Em's face when she grabbed a dead bird instead of an ice cream treat! (My biology class was doing a unit on taxidermy - why? I don't know... But we could get extra points if we brought in a dead bird. My mom told my grandma this. Then, when some cedar waxwings ate the berries in Grandma's yard and flew into her windows, she brought them to me... My friend, Em, then opened the freezer looking for a treat and WA-LA! Dead birds! To this day, Em would never open the freezer at my parents' house...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin