Monday, January 5, 2009

How nice...

I've only been writing on this blog for a couple of weeks - and I've already received a blog award! Ha ha ha - from my nice friends, Beth and Melissa (and Carol said we could bestow it upon ourselves if we thought it fit!). It's The Lemonade Award - and it says to pass it on to 10 other bloggers that show attitude and/or gratitude.



So... I say thank you to my blogging friends!

Today I am thankful for...

1. My dog letting me sleep in.
2. New pictures of my niece, Finley.
3. My hubby selling things on Craiglist.
4. A beautiful night for a walk.
5. Peanut butter and Nutella sandwich on warm toast!
6. Nyquil.
7. Hot mint tea.
8. Our friend, Mark's, generosity.
9. The ability to work from home.
10. Funny emails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Thankful for you, Megan and your 2 sisters. I am the luckiest Mom in the world to have 3 very kind, wonderful,beautiful, sensitive daughters (and each of you are my favorite!). Megan --you are a budding flower --always surprising me with new things, sometimes a little droopy, and then nourished by your faith, or your hubby, or your creativity--then slowly opening yourself up to new possibilities. Thanks for being my friend also---I love our talks, our giggles (esp. over really silly stuff!), our love of books. our little excursions!! I am Thankful you and Mike found each other---it's a wonderful feeling knowing that Mike is there loving and caring for you. And he is also a great son-in-law--we are blessed to have him part of our family!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your blog is the highlight of my day! Wonderful writing and beautiful insights.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin