Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ack.

I'm sick. I missed going to the Ordway last night to see "White Christmas" (with FREE tickets!), I missed church this morning, I almost missed saying good-bye to our friend as he left to go back to Illinois, and now my poor hubby is stuck taking care of me. I was so hoping for this to be the day that "life gets back to normal" - I guess not quite yet...

So, through my headache, sore throat, dizziness and sleepiness... these are the things I am thankful for today:

1. An understanding boss. Thanks, Penny!
2. Being missed. Thanks, Carol!
3. Hot showers.
4. Cinnamon sugar toast and orange juice.
5. Snuggles from the dog.
6. The hubby's helpfulness. :)
7. Blinds that can shut out piercing sunlight.
8. Football games that help me go back to sleep.
9. Trader Joe's gnocchi.
10. Our "magic couch."

I pray for good health for all!
Megs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed you today... I was hoping you weren't sick! Take Care

Melissa Kaye said...

Ugh Megan! YUCK! I hope you can fight it off soon! I think I'm finally on the upswing from my crud, but it took me about a week to get there. Hope your recovery is faster then mine and that sleep helps you feel better!

Melissa Kaye said...

WA-HOO! I've been trying to comment for a week and I finally got one on here. YEAH!

Megs said...

LOL I'm happy you're here, too, Melissa! Yippee!

Thanks for the well-wishes ladies - hopefully, I will be well soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin