Saturday, January 24, 2009

Barely Made It!

It's 11:52pm - and here are the things I am thankful for today!

1. Sleeping in.
2. Going to the Aveda Institute with my sister, Kayla.
3. Time to sit and watch people - always a fun, and enlightening, passtime!
4. A visit with my parents.
5. My hubby - cleaning and grocery shopping while I'm out! What a sweety!
6. Mango brats from Trader Joe's.
7. A relaxing evening by the fire.
8. Bowling fun at Bryant Lake Bowl!


Ha ha ha - Someone in the group thought they were literally stuck with 2 left feet! (We got the un-named person a different shoe...LOL)

How can anyone not like bowling shoes? I love them!

First throw of the evening - can you SEE how straight that was?! So exciting!!!

Jeremy and Emily - 2 of our bestest friends! Love them!

Emily knows how simply FABulous she is! LOL

Have I mentioned how much I love her? Friends since 8th grade... a long time!

Another bestest friend. The hubby is decked out in his bowling duds - lookin cool. :)

Proof that we're really not good bowlers - just out for a little fun! (But notice, my scores average 100 for each game... That's a REALLY good night for me! LOL)

9. Bailey's "wooley" fur.
10. Starting a new book: "Speaking of Faith"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that we live close and Kayla has you nearby--such a good "big" sis! And we always love your visits, but missed Mike this time-oh-and Bailey!! But now I'm hungry--mango brats sound awfully good!!

Unknown said...

I was @ TJ's yesterday and saw the Mango Brats... how do you prepare them? I was unsure so I didn't purchase them...did get all sorts of yummy things tho!

Megs said...

Mmmm... When it's too cold to grill, this is what we do with the brats: we saute some bell peppers in a skillet and throw the brats in. They're so good you don't even need ketchup or mustard! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin