I'm only 8 states shy of that goal!
So... If you know someone from one of these states - and want to make a silly dream come true (or just humor me) - send them a link to this blog, will ya?! I'll do a cartwheel when the last state visits! I promise! Ha ha ha.
Delaware, New Hampshire, New Mexico,
Hope you're having a WONDERFUL Sunday!
Update: North Dakota is in the house! Hi Darcie!
01/25/10 Update: Tennessee is spoken for! My Dad's cousin's wife - Kathy! So good to see you here, Kathy!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A hug from my confirmand for bringing him brownies in honor of his birthday!
2. Ginny's joy at having new hearing aids!
3. Sitting with the children's Sunday School class (pre-school - 2nd grade) for a few moments today - so fun and cute!
4. So many people from church wanting to serve at Feed My Starving Children this week, that I ran out of room! (A great problem to have!)
5. More wonderful New Members at church today! Woo-hoo!
6. An uplifting Children's Ministry meeting - good ideas, joys at the kids and their break-throughs, and genuine desires to do ministry (not just programs) - so fun!
7. Bennet's sincere prayer concern. So sweet that she would say it aloud in church (even if it embarrassed her mom a bit).
8. My mom's pork tenderloin recipe - we made it tonight. Fabulous. Watch for the recipe this Wednesday!
9. Only 7 states needed to visit my blog - then all 50 states will have stopped by!
10. GAP sweatpants. Great for watching football!