Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Silly Goal


If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you may have noticed the side-bar listing of states and countries who have visited the blog.  I began keeping track simply out of curiosity...  And now, it's become a silly goal to see someone from each state visit!

I'm only 8 states shy of that goal!

So...  If you know someone from one of these states - and want to make a silly dream come true (or just humor me) - send them a link to this blog, will ya?!  I'll do a cartwheel when the last state visits!  I promise!  Ha ha ha.

Delaware, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia

Hope you're having a WONDERFUL Sunday!

Update:  North Dakota is in the house!  Hi Darcie!
01/25/10 Update:  Tennessee is spoken for!  My Dad's cousin's wife - Kathy!  So good to see you here, Kathy!

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  A hug from my confirmand for bringing him brownies in honor of his birthday!
2.  Ginny's joy at having new hearing aids!
3.  Sitting with the children's Sunday School class (pre-school - 2nd grade) for a few moments today - so fun and cute!
4.  So many people from church wanting to serve at Feed My Starving Children this week, that I ran out of room!  (A great problem to have!)
5.  More wonderful New Members at church today!  Woo-hoo!
6.  An uplifting Children's Ministry meeting - good ideas, joys at the kids and their break-throughs, and genuine desires to do ministry (not just programs) - so fun!
7.  Bennet's sincere prayer concern.  So sweet that she would say it aloud in church (even if it embarrassed her mom a bit).
8.  My mom's pork tenderloin recipe - we made it tonight.  Fabulous.  Watch for the recipe this Wednesday!
9.  Only 7 states needed to visit my blog - then all 50 states will have stopped by!
10.  GAP sweatpants.  Great for watching football!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sorry...I'd like to help but I don't know anyone who lives in those states. :)

Darcie said...

North Dakota is in the house! ;-) I'm a blogger from central ND. Carol from Giraffe Dreams sent me over.

And I will be back. You've got some tasty sounding recipes over in your sidebar. Mmm-mm. ;-)

Are you watching the Vikes? Hope the bring it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin