"Waste your money and you're only out of money, but waste your time and you've lost a part of your life."
Ouch. I can be a chronic time-waster. But does it count as wasteful if it's spent day-dreaming about the future? Or playing with the dog? Reading a good book?
Some people would say these are big wastes of time - there is much to be done! I say, a little time-wasting is ok. In fact, it's good for the soul!
What's your favorite way to "waste" time?
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Grape jelly.
2. Prayers from friends.
3. Fresh falling snow.
4. Hot showers.
5. Dentists. (No, I don't like going, but I do see their value...)
6. A good report at the dentist!
7. Open Sanctuary tonight - I missed it during the holidays...
8. Starting a new Bible Study tonight!
9. Naps with the dog.
10. Looking forward to dinner guests tomorrow!
Book Review: Columbine
1 hour ago