Hmmm... We came upstairs after a lovely breakfast... and this is what we find from our poor, neglected dog. Since we were too busy to entertain her, she found an old toy (a buffalo), and gutted him! His nose is partly tore off - and she began meticulously taking his stuffing out. Piece. By. Piece.
I will give her this - she's methodical.
Apparently, when she heard us coming upstairs, she figured she'd look less guilty if she was chewing on her bone... Goodness.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Waking up to the smell of coffee.
2. A delicious new breakfast!
3. No plans today. Woo-hoo!
4. Staying in our jammies til afternoon.
5. A "Law and Order" marathon - perfect to nap to.
6. A trip to IKEA. (Bookshelves for my office!)
7. Pioneer Woman's "Rosemary and Sea Salt Dinner Rolls" - FABULOUS!
8. My grandma, Baba's, Beef Stroganoff. Yum.
9. Not doing ANY work!
10. Being very relaxed...