Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photo Hunt: Jiggly

The Photo Hunt challenge today? Jiggly. Now, other than body parts that I don't wish to publish... I thought of the dog's tail when she's ready to play!

This is a picture of the hubby putting together my new bookcase... and the dog thinking it's a new jungle gym for her! She was very happy and ready to play!
Hope you're having a tail-waggin' Saturday!

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Sleeping in.
2. Making spinach and cheese strata for breakfast - yum.
3. Working on the budget with the hubby. It's good.
4. Finally feeling able to give and save money more freely!
5. Some time to myself.
6. Cooking black bean soup for dinner!
7. Good music on the radio.
8. Doing some more reading - for fun!
9. I love my new bookshelf - it houses awkward dishes and cookbooks!
10. The quote: "Each moment in time we have it all, even when we think we don't." by Melodie Beattie.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin