I rode rides I have avoided at all costs - and LOVED them! I was told that my screams could beckon people from our group to whatever ride we were currently on - from the other side of the park! Ha ha ha. Yeah. I'm a screamer. But for some odd reason, I love the rides! By the second time, I just laugh through the whole ride.
(My kids - aren't they great?)
After the rides, we re-joined some of the parents upstairs at Cadillac Ranch for dinner.
(Cathy - I'm impressed!)
(Kevin - so funny!)
(The hubby got going fast enough to be blurry!)
(I didn't get fast enough to be blurry. Not even close. This is right before the fall... HA!)
But then, I needed some gelato for dessert. (Kind of like when a little kid dares to try something new? Must be rewarded!)
So much fun!
(I have a feeling some of the adults might be sneaking back there again sometime soon...)
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A fun morning at church - a great small group, nice worship, yummy brunch!
2. A quick nap.
3. Roller coasters. So fun.
4. Laughing with my church kids.
5. Laughing with their parents.
6. Trying new things.
7. Getting up on the bull (not doing the bull, but getting ON it - that's a lot of work!)
8. Sharing my love of gelato with the group - Yum!
9. Enjoying the rest of the quiet evening at home with the hubby.
10. A good night's sleep!