If you don't smile while watching this, something is definately wrong with you.
I couldn't stop smiling, and laughing at these adorable little kids.
Stay with it til the end - trust me.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Notes from Prayer Vigil participants.
2. All the volunteers that made the vigil happen.
3. Time alone at church - taking down and setting up. So peaceful.
4. People in good moods at the grocery store.
5. The funny woman I met in the pink hat and rain boots.
6. Jelly Bellies.
7. Dying Easter eggs - and loving the "marbled" look!
8. A clean house... and the table set.
9. Tylenol PM. I WILL get a good night's sleep tonight!
10. A quick call from the hubby - just to say "goodnight."
Book Review: Cupboard Full of Coats
10 hours ago