Today was our first Grilling Out of the season! Woo-hoo!
And I can run outside barefoot to put the dog out! (And not get cold!)
I love these days... There's hope for summer afterall!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Early morning sunshine.
2. The book, "Velvet Elvis" by Rob Bell.
4. Using up the last of last year's frozen and canned goodies.
5. Spring colors.
6. Hubby's grilling skills.
7. Baked potatoes.
8. Avoiding laundry... again...
9. The cookbook: "The Splendid Table's How to Eat Dinner."
10. Falling asleep on the couch.
3 hours ago