(Picture courtesy of CityPages.)
Here's a review that describes them very well, and here's two of their videos, "Barton Hollow" and "Falling." (And heck, just for fun, here's their cover of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean." Awesome.)
I don't know what my life would be without music. It's playing morning, noon, and night. At home, in the car, at work (sometimes), while I'm cooking, and on the elliptical. And so many different kinds... I just love how music can lift a mood, help you to just "be" in a mood, or can transform energy levels! It tells stories, tugs on the heartstrings, builds confidence, and makes me smile...
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A packed church this morning!
2. The children's choir sang - and they were AWESOME.
3. My confirmation class. They make me laugh.
4. An afternoon with Kayla - very fun.
5. An amazing concert.
6. Chocolate banana malt ice cream cone at Grand Ol Creamery. Yum.
7. Talking to the hubby on the phone (he's out of town). Miss him.
8. Hot showers and sweatpants.
9. Funny conversations.