What to do? What to do? It's nice outside... Time for some springy fun!
So - Dinner at Sea Salt Eatery. First meal of the year OUTSIDE! The line was long, people were in great moods, the scallop tacos were sublime, the beer was cold, and our favorite musician is back from his New York winter - ready to share the summer with us Minnesotans!
And, the rest of the night was spent at Kieran's Irish Pub downtown. Big gingers, Guiness, live music... A perfect date night out - with all the signs of summer right around the corner!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. An easy-going day at home.
2. My parents' dog, Hershey, staying with us for the night. It's like a play-date for my dog!
3. The hubby willing to go out tonight.
4. A good work out.
5. Scallop tacos. First ones of the year. Yum!
6. Dog-watching at the park. They make me laugh.
7. Slippery floors - and sliding on them. Woo-hoo! (Sorry, Midwest Mountaineering!)
8. Pub pretzels.
9. Playing with the dogs at 2am. Too funny!
10. Knowing I can sleep in tomorrow!
One-Pot Chicken Pesto Pasta by Erica
1 day ago