Hmmm... Today was a good day. I've been sticking to my decision to not turn on the TV in the mornings - which leaves lots of time to read, prepare breakfast and lunch, exercise, and take my time. I love it. It's one of those things that seems impossible to me, until I decide to do it - and then it's easy and so nice...
At work, I got a lot of things done that have been nagging me for the last week. I had some great conversations with some fun people - including my sister in Alaska! We had our first mission trip meeting for this year - a group of about 10, so far, going to Rosebud Reservation in South Dakota this summer. Lots of laughter there - that's a good sign! And my book group, being the sweet people they are, gave me the night off.
I got to come home to dinner on the stove thanks to my wonderful hubby. I got to watch the full 2 hours of "LOST" on the TV (not the computer a couple of days later)! The hubby busted his butt cleaning bathrooms and getting some projects done. And, we got to just lounge around for the evening...
It was a good day. I needed that.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Steel cut oats for breakfast.
2. Time to read in the morning.
3. Big, fluffy snowflakes!
4. Getting things accomplished at work!
5. Our Music Director, Jennifer, is doing "Bedrace for Bridging" - I'm so amused and impressed!
6. Our mission trip meeting was fun and interesting. I think we have a great group of people!
7. Bison Chipotle Tacos for dinner. Yum.
8. LOST - it's addicting.
9. A great hubby.
10. Another night going to bed early! I'm going to be a whole new person soon!