Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Finley!

Today is my niece, Finley's, second birthday!  Woo-hoo!  She's fiesty and fun, stubborn and silly - and quite the little Alaskan!  Here's some fun pictures of Fin from the past year:
We love you, Fin!  And we're sending love and blessings to you today!

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Warm-er weather in Minnesota! 
2.  My sister Em, and her sweet voicemails.
3.  My niece, Fin! 
4.  Birthdays - so cool to have a day celebrated just for you!
5.  Speaking of birthdays - Happy Birthday, Diane!
6.  A yummy new recipe - seafood pasta with scallops.  Yum.
7.  The hubby did the grocery shopping.
8.  Dawn and all her help today!
9.  A little wine...
10.  A relaxing evening...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Did I see a pink tutu on her? LOL She is truly is one of the cutes little girls! Thanks for sharing!

Carol E. said...

Too cute! I could eat her up!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Finley! The best people are born on Feb. 19th! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin