"The truth is balance. However, the opposite of truth, which is unbalance, may not be a lie."
"When we come to a truthful understanding of a problem or a challenge, we are often surprised by the simple balance of the solution. We usually come to that understanding by a route that is unsought, or at least unfamiliar to us. The balance is a surprise, a gift.
"When we're stuck in a state of unbalance, negativity, or fear, we can't get out of it by pretending to look for balance, or by forcing ourselves to find some kind of middle ground. We can only submit to the truthfulness of unbalance and do our best to turn into new ways to see a clearer, simpler picture."
--Mina Parker, "Less is More"
A good reminder.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Donuts with sprinkles.
2. Surprising my Confirmation boys with Easter Pez dispensers - a huge hit!
3. Getting to participate in a "grown-up" Sunday School class!
4. Seeing some of our college kids at church - Kelsey and Curtis!
5. My Sunday nap - so refreshing!
6. Cleaning the house - felt good, and looks good!
7. Another splendid day! (I actually cracked open the moonroof today - I couldn't help it!)
8. Playing with the dog... and her millions of tennis balls!
9. The hubby coming home!
10. Girl Scout cookies!