This week, three different sources have reminded me of the "six word memoir." It's the idea that asks, if you had to, could you write the story of your life or of who you are now - in six words? This post, at the blog "Pause" sums it up nicely. I invite you to take a moment to stop by there and consider your six words...
I've been thinking for a couple of days now... Here's what I've got so far... But I'm still pondering.
"Stumbled. Fell. Got up. Still Going."
"Unconditional love frees me to be."
"Erasing fear with love and grace."
"One girl. One boy. One love."
"Moment by Moment. Breathe. Love. Live."
"Laughter and smiles makes everything better."
Like I said... None are there yet. Still working on it. What would be your "six word memoir?"
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Yummy breakfast. Pioneer Woman's sour cream pancakes and bacon!
2. A new breadmaker! Woo-hoo!
3. A cheap and easy grocery trip for the week.
8. Kohl's (department store) return policy. I was able to return shoes today that I bought in October - no questions asked! Thank goodness.
9. The life of Phyllis Peterson. She was a member at my church in WI. I've always had a soft spot for her and found out today that she passed away a few weeks ago... I'll always remember smiling whenever she read scriptures in church. She always said "Gawd" instead of "God." It always made me chuckle - you'd think she was from the east coast! My prayers are with her family.
10. An unexpected package in the mail from Kelsey - my Christmas present and a card. So sweet!
Nebraska and After
7 hours ago