It's FRIDAY! Time to look over the last week and take notice of the things that make us smile. If you'd like to play along... Link up at Susanne's blog!
Here are mine:
1. Spending the day at a ski hill last Saturday with some youth and adults from my church. It was so fun to hang out, laugh, and spend a beautiful day out with people. I even made a new friend at the chalet...
2. Our church's first 24 Hour Prayer Vigil was last weekend - and they rocked it! I've asked people to send me stories of their experiences during their prayer times... So cool. So moving. So powerful!
3. My book group being the sweet people they are. I was overwhelmed and crazy last week through the weekend... so they canceled book group this week to give me a break. So sweet - but I missed them!
4. We had a fun game night at church on Wednesday. I got to play Jenga, Uno, Bingo, Would You Rather... and probably something else! I was playing with one of our younger members, little Jacob (he's 8? maybe?) - and he has a very short attention span, which kept our group on our toes! But we laughed and had so much fun!
5. Phone calls with my sister and my mom. Goofiness. Laughter. So much fun.
And... Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in an hour. Thank you, Bailey!
2. Lunch with the hubby before he left town for the weekend.
4. A GORgeous day!
5. Running errands all afternoon - and everyone was in a good mood and friendly! (That doesn't happen very often...)
6. Buying my suitcase for our trip...
7. 3 weeks til we go to Europe!
8. New shoes.
9. A yummy dinner of pasta!
10. The smell of bread baking in the bread maker....
Director of Youth and Outreach at St. Paul's United Methodist Church AND a daughter, a sister, a wife, a friend, an aunt, a god-mother, a volunteer, a woman of faith, and one who chooses to live in joy and gratefulness... Here I write mostly about faith and life - and would love to hear your comments and stories, for I believe that is how we learn and grow together!