Daily? How about a tour of my office! It's cozy and comfortable - perfect for long hours, and catching up with youth and adults from our congregation... And a warm place to relax on cold afternoons...
How many people do you know that have a "Have You Hugged Your Jesus Today?" doll in their office?! Ha ha ha - it was given to me by a former Confirmation Mentor - my friend, Gil. It makes me laugh every time I look at it!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. The dog letting me sleep til 6:30am.
2. A good night's sleep - despite the fact the hubby is not here.
3. A great Church Council Retreat at church today - a great group to work with this year!
4. Praying throughout our church for all the different ministries... Very cool.
5. Lots of laughter.
6. Another Beautiful day!
7. Successful shoe shopping. (That's a rarity for me!)
8. A dry run-through of packing for Europe. I think I'm set!
9. Coupons, sales, and gift cards - gotta love 'em!
Director of Youth and Outreach at St. Paul's United Methodist Church AND a daughter, a sister, a wife, a friend, an aunt, a god-mother, a volunteer, a woman of faith, and one who chooses to live in joy and gratefulness... Here I write mostly about faith and life - and would love to hear your comments and stories, for I believe that is how we learn and grow together!