"Prosperity depends more on wanting what you have than having what you want."
--Geoffrey F. Abert
"But we can all learn that happiness is a matter of perspective, and when we change our views about what prosperity really means and how it makes us feel we might even break through to a new kind of happiness, one in which we already have everything we need."
--Mina Parker, from "Less is More"
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Valentines Day. What's so horrible about telling people you love them?
2. All the ladies at church wearing red!
3. Pastor Penny was fiesty and fun in worship today!
4. A great lunch after church - we raised money for my friend, Beth's, student who lost their home in a fire a few weeks ago. I think a lot of people donated - so cool to be part of a generous community!
5. A nice long walk in the fresh snow with the hubby and the dog.
9. Back rubs.
10. Vosges chocolates. Mmmm....
How to Naturally Dye Easter Eggs by Bridget
15 hours ago