"Prosperity depends more on wanting what you have than having what you want."
--Geoffrey F. Abert
"But we can all learn that happiness is a matter of perspective, and when we change our views about what prosperity really means and how it makes us feel we might even break through to a new kind of happiness, one in which we already have everything we need."
--Mina Parker, from "Less is More"
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Valentines Day. What's so horrible about telling people you love them?
2. All the ladies at church wearing red!
3. Pastor Penny was fiesty and fun in worship today!
4. A great lunch after church - we raised money for my friend, Beth's, student who lost their home in a fire a few weeks ago. I think a lot of people donated - so cool to be part of a generous community!
5. A nice long walk in the fresh snow with the hubby and the dog.
9. Back rubs.
10. Vosges chocolates. Mmmm....