Gotta love music! I totally was not in the mood to workout, but knew I better... So I put on the ipod, and got busy. Fortunately, it was a GREAT music day!
Here's some of what made it so fun:
Baby, I Love You - Aretha Franklin
Blessed - Brett Dennen
Shout Out Loud - Amos Lee
Sweet Pea - Amos Lee
32 Flavors - Ani DiFranco
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Like a Prayer - Madonna
Not Coming Home - Maroon Five
I Feel Lucky - Mary Chapin Carpenter
Cecilia - Simon and Garfunkel
They're On to Me - Ari Hest
All good songs - check them out!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Having the hubby home!
2. Strawberry Empanadas for breakfast - on a MONDAY!
3. Getting together birthday presents for my niece and sister.
4. A newly organized pantry.
5. A great workout.
6. Clean sheets for the bed!
7. The Olympics. So fun to watch.
9. Loving a wide variety of music!
10. Making "Kringla" - a Norwegian cookie my Grandma always made... I'm determined to learn how to make them well! I'm getting there...
cheesecake bars with all the berries
1 day ago