Monday, February 15, 2010

Music

Gotta love music!  I totally was not in the mood to workout, but knew I better...  So I put on the ipod, and got busy.  Fortunately, it was a GREAT music day!

Here's some of what made it so fun:

Baby, I Love You - Aretha Franklin
Blessed - Brett Dennen
Shout Out Loud - Amos Lee
Sweet Pea - Amos Lee
32 Flavors - Ani DiFranco
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Like a Prayer - Madonna
Not Coming Home - Maroon Five
I Feel Lucky - Mary Chapin Carpenter
Cecilia - Simon and Garfunkel
They're On to Me - Ari Hest

All good songs - check them out! 

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Having the hubby home!
2. Strawberry Empanadas for breakfast - on a MONDAY!
3.  Getting together birthday presents for my niece and sister.
4.  A newly organized pantry.
5.  A great workout.
6.  Clean sheets for the bed!
7.  The Olympics.  So fun to watch.
8.  Quiet.
9.  Loving a wide variety of music!
10.  Making "Kringla" - a Norwegian cookie my Grandma always made...  I'm determined to learn how to make them well!  I'm getting there...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin